donderdag 27 november 2008

Legendary weapon

When my level 50 weapon reached level 20 i had to reforge it (all weapon do)
i went to rivendell (its the easiest way for me because i have skill return to rivendell enabled)

When i arrived i walked to the forge-master to reforge my weapon.

I selected to replace legacy points and unslot runes.
This is not nessecary but i wanted to test things.

i am always looking for the best way to aid the fellowship so my main concerns are :

- healing
- fast skill use
- reasonable amount of power
- have a high in-combat power regen
- loose agro during battle

Since i can choose to advance in call to fellowship damage and healing i set all my points there and i reached rank 8 on that ( 9 is max ).

i added:

- setting which gives +208 melee critical rating and +2.5% partical parry mitigation.

- gem which gives +60 in-combat power regen and gives +10 fate.

- rune which gives +75 power and -2% attack duration.

Now i choose these relics for these reasons :

- setting : i don't really need the melee critical rating in a fellowship but i feel more secure when i have a higher parry change because when i heal alot i built up agro and mobs then really are going to love me so if i can parry more it makes me able to keep healing better even tho i am under attack.

- gem : this is i think one of the best a minstrel (or lore-master) can have because it has 2 of the most important things to have. in-combat power regen is nice because the "constant" healing in a fellowship cost alot of power. and fate adds some regeneration aswell and also increases your power.

- rune : i think there will be better ones out there but i just simply don't have them at the moment so i choose this one because is gives me +75 power and it speeds up my attack skills. ( keep in mind that my main goal is to heal but some attack skills like heralds' strike do damage and heal at same time. so if i can attack faster with that skill i also heal quicker :) )

Geen opmerkingen: